Personal note...

As many of you know, I took a brief hiatus from the grind to make a trek to Italy. What a wondrous time I had, but that's another story to be shared. Upon my return the other day, I was very excited to see the second delivery of LUC, which arrived in my absence. I must say that I am nothing short of overjoyed at the arrival of the Japanese Paper anatomic J-Pants. So much so that it prompted me to share a bit of my initial reaction. Having been produced in extremely limited supply, this fabric is among my favorite to date for its unique properties. Endowed with elegance and at the same time tough as nails in temperament, these trousers are rugged and ready for whatever situation life can throw. The j-pants in this fabric are constructed in a subtle juxtaposition of grain directions from one leg to the next, it is a subtle reminder of the often overlooked attention to detail that many of the designers I favor exercise in their work. The pants are partially lined and offer great comfort to the wearer in this rigid fabric which will obviously take on its own life with repeated wear. Every pair is destined to come into its own and I am thrilled to be taking on this journey and see where the process of wear takes me. Here is an image (apologies in advance for the poor quality) of mine , sized up for absolute comfort in a very relaxed fit, as Luca rocks himself.

Image of in store F/W11 LUC.